Owner Lifetime Hardwood Floors
At age 11 Trevor Hayden began working for his uncles doing wood floor installation, sanding and finishing for their newly-founded hardwood flooring business. Trevor had an extreme drive and was able to attend Hastings College where he was awarded the President’s Scholarship and now serve on the advisory board. After earning my degree in Construction Technology, Trevor Hayden was so grateful he returned to Hastings two years later to donate a hardwood floor to the construction chapter.
I returned to work for the family company all the while thinking “there has to be a better way to do wood flooring.” This began my life-long endeavor in hardwood flooring. Since 1997, I have been continuing my education in the field and in 1999 I began installing designer, hardwood floors. My first showroom opened in 2001, and in 2005 I launched Floor Doctor. Because the market has been changing and moving to more pre-finished flooring, rather than sand and finish on-site flooring. In 2007, I began working for an international company selling and organizing deals for pre-finished floors.
I loved the wood flooring business, but I missed the joy of being hands on in the flooring process. For this reason, I made the choice in 2013 to start my company back up with a new name and vision: Lifetime Hardwood Floors. This company is able to function fully in sync with Floor Doctor because it allows me to not only provide the highest quality floors, but also to care for them throughout their life. With my new vision, I knew I had to keep myself a step above the rest. This is why I made a strategic partnership with Bona as a Certified Craftsman. With Lifetime Hardwood Floors, you can rest assured that you are receiving the highest quality product with a vast history of flooring knowledge.
–Trevor Hayden, the Floor Doctor
Trevor recently refinished our hardwood floors in our 1956 ranch style home in mid town Omaha. They look absolutely beautiful! He did an amazing job. We thought his attention to detail is one of the things that makes his work so unique and high quality. He was also reliable and trustworthy. We highly recommend him to anyone looking to redo their floors.
- Won First place entry in NWFA 2007 Extreme Makeover
- On the Advisory Board for the Central Community College
- Founder of the Wood flooring Program at Central Community College
- Instructor for the Decorative Flooring School in Florida in 2006, 2007, and 2008
- Received NWFA Craftsman Degree
- Attended Advanced Wood Flooring Inspectors Course by Howard Brickman
- Student at NWFA/NOFMA School in Tennessee
- Member of the Wood Floor Guild
- Professional Sand and Finishing Schools including basic coatings, bona, NWFA
- Instructor for NWFA Expert School on installation, sand and finish in 2008, 2009, 2010
- Guest Speaker for the 2008 Surfaces in Las Vegas Flooring Emporium
- 2008-2009 chair member of NWFA Board of Education
- 2009 Installation instructor for NIFCA held in Omaha, Grand Island and Sioux City
- 2009 Instructor for NWFA Subfloor Installation School
- Guest speaker for the 2011 Sioux Empire Home Show
- National Association Wood Flooring NWFA Master craftsmanship certification
- Bona Certified Craftsman program Certificate
- One on one internship with Joe Boone Jr. in Jacksonville, Florida
Call us today at 402-957-3919 for your free in-home estimate.