What is a Bona Certified Craftsman?
We Take Craftsman Seriously.
Bona Certified Craftsmen are hand-picked, proven, top-level professionals, trained and certified by Bona that use the complete Bona System on your hardwood floors. These individuals are devoted to Bona product systems; they voluntarily undergo continued Bona training to keep up-to-date on the industry’s “best practices” and are rigorously tested by Bona to ensure the most beautiful and durable results possible for your hardwood floors.
Trust a Bona Certified Craftsman with the largest investment in your home.
What does it mean to be a Bona Certified Craftsman?
Bona Certified Craftsmen are hand-picked, proven, top level professionals, trained and certified by Bona to use the complete Bona System on your hardwood floors. These individuals are devoted to Bona product systems; they voluntarily undergo continued Bona training to keep up-to-date on the industry’s “best practices” and are rigorously tested by Bona to ensure the most beautiful and durable results possible for your hardwood floors. Trust a Bona Certified Craftsman with the largest investment in your home.
Certified Craftsman Requirements
Elite Group Of Professionals.
Our Bona Certified Craftsmen are an elite group of professionals rigorously trained by the experts at Bona.
- Complete 30+ hours of hands on/class room training dedicated to best practices when sanding, refinishing, and caring for hardwood floors.
- Pass a 100+ question written test on technique and product application.
- Use Bona approved dust containment equipment during all sanding processes.
- Continue education with Bona through job-site visits and training several times a year.
- Carry enforced liability insurance coverage and workers compensation insurance required by law.
- Be an established business in the industry for a minimum of five years.
Why choose a Bona Certified Craftsman
Your Hardwood Floors Are In Good Hands.
- Assurance of an experienced industry professional, trained and tested on all Bona product systems
- Best Practices – no shortcuts
- Legitimate, insured, licensed businesses
- Trust in the worldwide Bona brand, a proven “system” of the highest quality products from Bona
- Modern and effective dust containment systems
- Floor care education and products
- Opportunity for a 100% GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified® job
- Lifetime Support from your Certified Craftsman
Bona 5-Star Advantage
Best choice for your hardwood flooring
The Bona Certified Craftsman Program, Five Star Advantage, is rooted in five key areas to empower consumers with the right tools and knowledge for a hardwood floor refinishing or installation process that minimizes disruption and results in beautiful, durable hardwood floors.
Five Star Advantage gives consumers the power of knowledge that they are receiving the best-of-the-best in floor care and maintenance.
1. Durable & Beautiful Flooring Finishes: Bona water-based finishes dry 3-4 times faster than other products and can have most homeowners living in their home during the refinishing process.
2. Clean Air, No Dust: Bona’s Dust Containment System generates 99.8% less dust in the air than the traditional floor sanding process, making the air safer to breathe and the clean-up after the process a breeze.
3. Lifetime Support: For the life of your hardwood floors, Bona has the products and services that will support you, the homeowner, in maintaining beautiful wood floors for a lifetime.
4. Insured, Trained and Trusted: Every BCC is required to be insured and to participate in Bona’s rigorous training regimen to make sure every floor is done right every time.
5. Back on Your Floor Quicker: Quickly diminishing odor from Bona finishes give homeowners quick and easy access to their homes with minimal disruption. Most homeowners can stay in their home during the finishing process and be back on their floors (with socks) in a matter of hours.